"It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one
has plenty of work to do."
– Jerome K. Jerome
"When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a
– George Bernard Shaw
Yes, these life- and business-related jokes,
and cartoons make a great part of
Ten3 Business e-Coach too. Surprised?
Fun has become a big element in the business strategy of many
highly successful businesses. Take a break and enjoy these jokes and
humorous quotes – they can inspire new ideas. Use them in your business talks and
presentations – they do help.
People Skills: 8 Humorous Quotes
Example of a Lean Value Chain
every successful man you'll find a woman who
has nothing to wear."
is often the result of taking a misstep in
the right direction."
Management Skills: "Every
successful enterprise requires three men –
a dreamer, a businessman, and a
Success in Love
always want to be a woman's first love –
women like to be a man's last romance."
Milestones completed and future plans:
"Man begins by
loving love and ends by loving a woman.
Woman begins by loving a man and ends by
Remy De Gourmount...
Strategy: "If men
knew all that women think, they'd be twenty times more daring."
Values being created:
"I never knew what real
happiness was until I got
married and by then it was too late."
Marriage management skills:
"A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband." –
"What the world really needs is
love and less paperwork."
– Pearl Bailey...
"Money can't buy
happiness; it can, however, rent
"Anyone who lives within their means
suffers from a lack of imagination."
required and uses:
"I just need enough to tide me over until I need more."
Bill Hoest... More
"I like to talk with people who
express my thoughts clearly."
Communication Management Skills:
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and
he will tell you the truth."
"Some read to think, these are rare; some to write,
these are common; and some read to talk, and these form the great majority."
– Charles Caleb Colton...
How To Succeed In
"Computers in the future
may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949
Innovation Management Team: "Few great men would
have got past personnel." –
"The secret to
creativity is knowing how to hide
Murphy's Law in Project Management
The first 90% of the project takes 10%t of the time, and the
last 10% takes the other 90%...
16 Ways to Avoid the Hassle of Commercializing University
If you have a technology policy and a procedure, make sure nobody
in the university community actually understands what it is.
Complexity is good...
over 3,500 channels!
subscriptions! No monthly fees!